Monday, September 03, 2007

Time for the overdue Stitches Midwest post.





For a review of the haul, we have:


A mitten kit, 2 skeins Jojoland sock yarn, 2 skeins Koigu, 2 skeins Tessa's superwash laceweight, a set of HiyaHiya doublepoints, sushi wallet kit, 1 skein of Tofutsies, and 2 skeins of Socks that Rock.


Already on the needles are the Tofutsies and the Sushi kit.


In other news my Sockapalooza socks arrived in the mail all the way from Thailand!

They fit absolutely perfectly. I can't wait until the weather cools down so I can wear them. They are made of Fleece Artist, which is a yarn I have never used. I just love the color.

1 comment:

yuvee said...

ohh...I'm so glad those socks made it!
Anyway, I'm from Indonesia ;) but I did sent the package from Malaysia since I was on holiday there.