Saturday, August 04, 2007






Well, I took Beth's advice and tried the Pomatomus socks in the Regia Bamboo.







I think the twisted rib in this pattern really helps it stand out. You can actually see the pattern despite the business of the yarn.



In other news I sent off my sock pal socks. I included some sock yarn from Northwoods Dyeworks. These socks have a long way to travel. (And no, the cat is not going with the socks!)

My photography assistant, Gerhardt, would like to say hello.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the socks! I'll see them finished on Thursday, right?

Tui said...

Hi! I just got my socks from mail and am wearing them despite the fact that it´s really hot in here! But I just love them, colours are so beutifull and they could´t fit more perfectly!

Thank yuo so much! And the yarn with them, it´s also more than beatiufull.

Your sockapaloozapal from Finland, Taija

yuvee said...

Hi, it's your sockpal here.
I'm just wondering whether you've received the socks I sent you. It's been a few weeks and I'm getting worried since I haven't heard from you. Hope all is well.