Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's about time to post an update on my sockpal socks. Wait actually I think this is the first post about them. Well I was thinking of doing knee highs with a cool argyle pattern down the front. I knit the whole foot and starting doing the intarsia argyle pattern, but I didn't like it. The stitches were all uneven, you know how it is with intarsia. So I ripped it all out and started over. I think I will do horizontal stripes on the leg. The toe and heel will be in contrasting color. Here is the start of the foot along with the other colors I will use.
As I was knitting I noticed that the left over ball of STR that was sitting on the table somewhat coordinates with these colors. Maybe I'll throw in a few stripes of the STR.

Also on the needles right now is the drop-stitch lace tank from Fitted Knits. I am making this in Cascade Pima Tencel. The yarn is very soft but sometimes sheds little fuzz balls.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Ooo, I love pink and grey together! Very pretty.